- Identifying opportunities for clients
- Assistance with submissions of applications, etc.
- Assistance with bid and proposal preparation
- Post award assistance including invoicing and payment assistance.
- Registrations (SAM, HUBZone, 8(a), SDVOSB, WOSB)
- On-line resources.
- Workshops, Webinars, and other training.
- Assistance to small businesses and small & disadvantaged businesses (SDB’s) to locate prime contractors who may wish to subcontract with to them
- Assistance to large prime contractors to locate viable subcontractors
Other Assistance and Training:
- Assist with problems and questions related to government contracting.
- Assist in locating appropriate specifications and standards, finding buying histories, locating sources of supply and more.
- Coordinate with other state agencies who can provide assistance in other business-related areas.
- Provides free and confidential assistance to South Dakota businesses.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org